Sunday, November 16, 2008
Another day spent with Adam... makes a Nana young I tell you. LOL Only thing that could make it better is if we were swimming at the Big Pool.
It's funny I practically had to drag him from church to go home (I was tired) but he said he wanted to stay a little longer. It wasn't that long ago when I would bring him and as soon as we hit the parking lot he would cry to go home.
Shelly you might want to skip the next paragraph. It's not bad but I don't want to panic you into an attack, OK?
Tonight I felt like I was choking on one of the vitamins I have to take. It's calcium citrate with vitamin D and this pill is HUGE. Even cutting it in half it's still huge and then I have to swallow it twice. Well tonight when I swallowed it it must have turned and got stuck. I was home alone and started to get a little scared. I drank some water to try to wash it down but that didn't help. I am thinking will I have to call 911? I tried everything pounding on my chest like Tarzan, raising my arms in the air like a monkey, trying to burp like a frat brother, lol... nothing was working. Then I felt sick. Oh no... running to the bathroom I made it in time for the water I swallowed to reappear. But after that the pain from the pill was gone. It worked. Thank God. I need to find out if this pill comes in a chewable since I have to take this twice a day. I am going to be a little weary about swallowing this one again.
Ok Shelly you can start reading again here.
No knitting today. I was just a little tired to focus on a pattern. But tomorrow I hope to start something. Perhaps a cabled item... I saw Marie has a new scarf pattern up and I love it. So I have printed out the pattern and perhaps tomorrow I will get started. It's always tomorrow though isn't it?
Best get ready for bed... Adam comes tomorrow after school.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States