Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday- Here Comes Billy

Well this isn't the exact video I wanted to share, but it is the same song and the same singer. He does a small little comedy thing in the beginning but it's worth the wait. I think this is my new favorite Christmas song. Just listening to it makes me want to dance around, snap my fingers and tap my feet.





Isn't that wonderful?

That's all I got for you today. I've been busy but I'll talk about that tomorrow. Maybe even have some pictures to share too.

It's Monday...

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

You are too funny!!!! You reminded me of a greyhound track commercial I used to endure (Hereeeeeee comes Woody!"

Ah. Life.

Great Video. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Gosh! That kid has a voice!

sailorcross said...

WOW!!! That kid can sing!!! This is a great song--thanks for sharing with us!!

Did you see what Miles did--AGAIN?!?

Beth

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me