Saturday, November 15, 2008
I am sure most of you on Ravelry saw this awesome new dishcloth design Rachel made for the holiday's this year. I loved it the moment I saw it. It's a larger cloth but what a fun knit it was. There are a couple other new ones I want to try too, if you haven't checked out her website you might want to pop on over there.
I slept in, sort of this morning. It's opening day of hunting season and my husband woke the entire household up at 4am... something about missing car keys. LOL. But I managed to fall back asleep and stayed there until 8:30. It was wonderful.
Adam arrived at 11am and has been here all day. We are going diaper free all day and let me tell you it was not a fun day for me. He managed to get one good bathroom visit. But I still have 4 pairs of dirty underwear. It can only get better right? He was supposed to go home tonight but it looks like he will be staying the night after all.
He was upstairs trying to wake his daddy to drive him home (I am not cleared to drive yet) and somehow in the process he got his finger shut in the bedroom door. He came down crying "Daddy, broke me" OMG how cute is that? Well I couldn't send him home crying, so he is playing with Uncle Jimmy now and I might as well just let him stay since it's after 9PM.
If we have a good night maybe we can go to church tomorrow too.
Not much else is new around here. I am feeling pretty good, still trying to find a broth I like. Maybe I just don't like broth at all anymore? They say sometimes after surgery you lose interest in some foods.
So that said I am off to have my instant breakfast drink and then brush my teeth before bed.
See you tomorrow, have a great night.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States