Thursday, November 27, 2008
I guess we could say we are thankful that we are not Turkeys, LOL
But no really we have so much to be thankful for. Every morning we wake up living in a free country. We have air to breathe and roofs over our heads. We have family and friends and the memories we cherish of those loved ones who are no longer here with us.
We have the hope of tomorrow, the peace of today and the forgiveness and mercy from what was yesterday.
We, whether we chose to believe it or not, have a living GOD who loves us for no other reason then because He wants to. Who wants nothing more then the best for us. Who directs our steps and lights our paths and sends angles to minister to us.
So today and everyday my prayer is that we will count those blessings and be thankful in all things. Good or bad God will never leave us or forsake us and He will deliver us.
That my friends is something to truly and continually and eternally be thankful for.
Pray for those who are serving our country today and are not home with families so we can enjoy ours.
Have a wonderful day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States