Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE

Well it was a long time in coming... 46 years. But it's finally here. A chance to do things better and get my quality of life back.

I slept good last night, guess being dog tired was a good thing, LOL.

I will be arriving at the hospital around Noontime, and surgery is scheduled for just before 2PM.
Most likely will not be in a room with a phone until Midnight.

If possible Shelly will have an update here for you all by then.

I am not nervous just EXCITED. No matter what happens I am GOOD.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers yesterday, I enjoyed reading them all this morning.

I'll leave you with a picture of me, my mom and my sister... this will be one of the last times I have a fat picture of me.

Don't worry about me now. I know this is Gods will for me and I am excited and at complete peace about all of this.

See you in a week...

Love AK

10 comments:

leah said...

Happy Birthday dear one! Way to take control of your life so you can better serve Him! My prayers are with you all the way!

Lil Knitter said...

I totally suck lately at getting and staying caught up but I had to stop in today and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on the right day) and I know you'll be fine today but I'm gonna miss you!!! Will be saying a prayer for you and hoping you recover quickly. YAY!!
Big Hugs!

SimplyMe said...

Muah!

Talk to ya on the flip side.

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! It's been a long hard road, and you've done amazing things. Keep it up, woman. We've got some unchartered turf to cover.

SimplyMe said...

Muah!

Talk to ya on the flip side.

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! It's been a long hard road, and you've done amazing things. Keep it up, woman. We've got some unchartered turf to cover.

SimplyMe said...

Muah!

Talk to ya on the flip side.

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! It's been a long hard road, and you've done amazing things. Keep it up, woman. We've got some unchartered turf to cover.

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

No matter what, keep that beautiful smile. It shows that God is with you.

*hugs*

Georgi said...

Happy Birthday and good luck! I know things will be great for you!

Maria said...

Happy happy happy Birthday to you, Kathy! I am praying for your healing and thinking of your happy spirit!

sailorcross said...

I have to agree with Claudia on this one about your smile!!

Your smile will remain the same, and I am so glad because your smile reflects your inner beauty which will never change!!

By now, I'm sure you're out of surgery and in recovery, and I'm still praying for you!!

Kenyetta said...

Happy Birthday!
Best of luck today!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me