I talked to AK today. Hearing her voice was amazing. Yep. She hurts. Imagine that. However, it's done. I read all of your great comments. She enjoyed them all. Keep them coming and I'll keep reading them to her.
She's been up and walking. Last night she just did a lap around the room. Today was down the hall a few doors. Great Job.
Keep praying, it's working.
talk to ya later!
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States