Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My sister came home from Vegas tonight and all I got was.... oh wait NOTHING, lol
I saw stuff for Hannah, something for Aunty Lorraine, a beautiful crystal cube that sits on a lighted base with a hologram picture of her and Kevin inside, but me??? So far nada. Guess it's true what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, like my gift. LOL
But I jest, I am just glad to have her home.
My sister lives right next door to me, if she slams her door the pictures on my wall rattle. I love it and hope we can live next door to each other forever.
Had a visiting nurse come by today to check my wounds and give me so bandage supplies. It was an unusual visit, and I expect she will be stopping by daily the rest of the week.
Still waiting for the swelling to go down so I can start seeing some weight loss results. But I feel wonderful. I slept last night for 5 hours straight, first time in a week.
I am following the DR's orders and walking around as much as I can. No food to eat yet, just instant breakfast or protein drinks and clear broth and water. But by next weekend I will be adding back in soft foods. Thank God I am not hungry.
They say this is the mourning period, where you start missing the chewing of food. I was sure I could avoid this step, but really, the thought of actually eating something with a spoon sounds heavenly right now.
I have been working on another dishcloth design and am test knitting it now, hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures to share.
I am getting ready for bed now.
See you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful night.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States