Tis the season for Joy, and Giving and yet the craziness that happens on the day after Thanksgiving is shocking.
People out there just doing their job greeting the shoppers as they enter the store, getting trampled and killed. Why? What possesses people to lose sight of the reason for the season? Is there anything really more important then the life of another human being?
Years ago when I was healthier I used to go shopping on Black Friday with my mom and sisters. It was fun back then. It's been several years since I have been healthy enough to go, but I was looking forward to maybe being able to hit the streets next year. Now I am not so sure if I want to anymore. Things have changed. People are vicious and crazy.
Perhaps I will just stay at home, and shop on line and make fun Christmas ornaments and stay safe.
I finished these 4 bells up today, They were quick and easy and I enjoyed them. I plan on making several more before the month is over.
Struggling today with the food part. I am just not hungry or thirsty. I think this cold thing has got to go!!! Nothing sounds good to eat or drink except saltines and I can't have those. If I am still feeling sick on Monday I will call the surgeon to see what they recommend to help cure me.
In the meantime I am tired and just don't have much energy. But I know my mood will lift on December 5th when I can finally get back to the POOL.
Guess that's about it for me... going to try to get this hyper Grandson of mine to go to bed instead of playing Restaurant or Hide and Seek.
Praying wherever you were today and whatever you were doing that you were all safe. And praying for the family of that employee killed today, and for the people who have to live with the fact that they were a part of that insanity.
Dear Lord, please help us all to remember the reason for the season, to show love and kindness just as You have shown us. To celebrate the fact that Jesus was born to save us and that that is the best gift we could have received. Amen.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States