Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Well it's official Mickey Mouse is 80 years old today. I really had no idea when I started knitting the dishcloth yesterday. I made the cloth for a friend who loves Mickey Mouse. The pattern however was not my own. I found it for free on the Internet. You can find the pattern here at Knitted Kitty Creations.
The Illusion version however is her pattern revised by me to make it bigger and an illusion. I really like the way it came out. My friend is going to love it. I did it in Christmas colors as I plan on giving it to her as a Christmas gift.
I am going to make another plain blue one like the one I did yesterday and then sew them together and make them into a pot holder.
She has really done a lot to help be before and after surgery. She fed my husband while I was in the hospital, cleaned my house, did laundry and dishes. Couldn't ask for more then all that. A dishcloth seems lame as a thank you but it's what I have to give.
The visiting nurse and home health aide were here today. I got a nice shower and they even washed my hair for me. I love to have my hair washed by someone else. It's like heaven.
I got a Christmas present for Adam today. It's what I wanted to get him and there was only one left in the store. Whew... that's one worry off my mind. Wanna know what it is??? Hmm maybe I'll tell you tomorrow, LOL
I am headed upstairs now to watch House, can't watch it downstairs cause we are taping NCIS and Biggest Loser. Tuesday is a busy TV night around here, LOL.
Hope you are all having a great day, it's been a great one here for me.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States