Ahh dinner, now doesn't that just look so yummy?
Finished a dishcloth today. It's cute but small. I decided to make another one only this time use two colors and make it an illusion cloth. I hope to have that picture tomorrow.
Talked to my dad tonight and he gave me some helpful hints on the vitamins and supplements. Since he had this surgery done in March he has already worked through these hurdles.
Adam didn't come today. They said he had a slight fever so he stayed home from school.
Went all day without any pain meds, so I know I have almost healed 100%. I will take some tonight though so I can sleep.
Tomorrow a home health aide is coming to help me with a few things.
Nothing else is new here... so I guess it's bedtime for me.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States