Adam was in a TV commercial tonight. They were filming one at a church in the Albany area so I told Adam's mom about it and we got her a ride to the church. They paid $150.00 for participating and I figured she could use that money for Christmas and some bills she has. I think the commercial will air on TV in a couple weeks. I hope I don't forget and get to tape it. My "bubba" is a STAR, lol.
Tomorrow morning I have my follow up with the Surgeon and the Nutritionist to see how I did the past two weeks. I am afraid I am not drinking enough water, at least not the 64oz I am supposed to. I think I get close but hope it's enough. I have such a sore throat and laryngitis too and so I start wondering if this is a sign of dehydration. Well I'll know tomorrow, right?
I can also add some soft foods into my diet tomorrow, I am sure it will be a learning experience finding the foods I can still tolerate and the ones I can't. The key is to take it slow and only one new food at a time.
Guess that's about it for me today. Quick and easy, they way I wish some other things in my life could be. But if everything was quick and easy I might forget that I need God and His wisdom for EVERYTHING. Guess I'll take the hard road, because hard is always better with God then easy without.
Good night all
OH PS: I almost forgot... the gift I got Adam was the new playschool Helmet Heroes,
the race car version. He is going to love it.
Now it's good night.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States