Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends

Well it's late in coming but... I am finally here to say THANK YOU to all of you.

Thank you to a wonderful person who totally floored me the day before I left for surgery. I had no idea it was coming and when it did you could have knocked me over with a feather.

Jane I can never thank you enough for this wonderful gift. She sent me the Cable Necklace, that she won in a contest. I have wanted one ever since I first saw them, and if you haven't seen them yet click on the above link to see how amazing they are.

Shelly was on the phone with me when I opened the package and I was speechless and crying. It's goes in the top 5 birthday presents I have ever received over the 46 years of my life.

I have not tried using it yet, but I am going to make something WONDERFUL.

I also have been blessed by another fellow knitter and designer this month. Our very own Rachel. If there was a way to express the support and generosity of this woman, and her loving and caring heart it would take a library of books to maybe reveal half of it. Maybe. Thank You Rachel for showing kindness and love in a world that sometimes forgets to do that. And someday I hope to be able to tell you that in person with a very humble and grateful Aunt Kathy HUG.

And then there is all of YOU... My Fantastic, Fabulous Friends. I have not met most of you yet but I feel like we are sisters. Your comments, emails, cards and calls before, during and after surgery were just what the DR ordered. I felt blanketed by your support and prayers and am so blessed to call you my friends. I just can't imagine life without all of you in it.

I pray that you all receive blessings more then you can hold, more then you could dream for and that JOY becomes a major part your life forever and ever.

THANK YOU EVERYONE.
I love you all.

Aunt Kathy

7 comments:

a Knitting Junkie! said...

And we love you too!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes we do love you!!!
And I really really love that necklace. I've been coveting them myself for at least 3 months.
Hugs
Patt

Wendy said...

What a wonderful nice surprise to receive.....Love You too dear friend........
{{{HUGS}}}

Mary Ann said...

What a wonderful surprise for you to receive!

We all love you too, and are praying for you.

sailorcross said...

And we love you, too!!! What a beautiful and wonderful surprise present!!

We're all here for you, rooting for you, cheering you on!!

Go, Kathy, go!!!! (That is me cheering, waving my arms in the air, jumping up and down--sorry, but I don't have pom poms or I'd be shaking them, too!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I've been reading your blog a bit since I found that you linked to my crazy Challenge. Thank you so much for sending cheerleaders my way to support me. I wish you all the best in the recovery from your surgery and in your weight loss journey.

You can remove the link to my challenge now. I gave up. LOL

Take care and good luck, you sound like such a wonderful and inspirational woman.

Jane said...

You inspire friendship Kathy by your faith and your generosity. The internet, and the knitting community in particular, is an amazing place. We 'meet' people that we never would otherwise have met. Some of them come and go, and that's okay. Others, we form a bond with and know the friendship will last whether we ever meet in person or not. And just think, with so many people following your progress you can't help but succeed!
Hugs,
Jane

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me