Well it's late in coming but... I am finally here to say THANK YOU to all of you.
Thank you to a wonderful person who totally floored me the day before I left for surgery. I had no idea it was coming and when it did you could have knocked me over with a feather.
Jane I can never thank you enough for this wonderful gift. She sent me the Cable Necklace, that she won in a contest. I have wanted one ever since I first saw them, and if you haven't seen them yet click on the above link to see how amazing they are.
Shelly was on the phone with me when I opened the package and I was speechless and crying. It's goes in the top 5 birthday presents I have ever received over the 46 years of my life.
I have not tried using it yet, but I am going to make something WONDERFUL.
I also have been blessed by another fellow knitter and designer this month. Our very own Rachel. If there was a way to express the support and generosity of this woman, and her loving and caring heart it would take a library of books to maybe reveal half of it. Maybe. Thank You Rachel for showing kindness and love in a world that sometimes forgets to do that. And someday I hope to be able to tell you that in person with a very humble and grateful Aunt Kathy HUG.
And then there is all of YOU... My Fantastic, Fabulous Friends. I have not met most of you yet but I feel like we are sisters. Your comments, emails, cards and calls before, during and after surgery were just what the DR ordered. I felt blanketed by your support and prayers and am so blessed to call you my friends. I just can't imagine life without all of you in it.
I pray that you all receive blessings more then you can hold, more then you could dream for and that JOY becomes a major part your life forever and ever.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.
I love you all.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States