Today Adam woke up with his hair sticking up all over the place. I told him he looked like a shaggy dog. So he said what any four year old would say...
"Oh Nana... Take me to the barber" LOL
I am not sure if you all remember the last "Barber" trip we took Adam on... he screamed and cried like he was being tortured. I posted pictures, it was awful. I felt like such a mean Nana.
But this time he was ready. He said the barber doesn't hurt me, right? I said no, it tickles. He seemed excited to go.
So we went at 4Pm and then after we took Adam and Hannah to McDonalds for dinner. McDonalds has been closed for months. They tore down the old one completely and have been re-building. It finally opened this weekend.
There is a new play area with slides and stuff so they were thrilled. There were a lot of kids, and it was noisy, but they had a blast.
Haven't had a chance to knit or crochet today. I just haven't felt well all day. I just now ate my first meal of the day, about 5 spoons of chili with no meat, and a cheese stick. So far so good, it has stayed down.
I will call the DR Monday if I am still feeling sick. But I am hoping I feel 100% better by tomorrow.
Hope you had reason to smile today.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States