Well it was a long time in coming... 46 years. But it's finally here. A chance to do things better and get my quality of life back.
I slept good last night, guess being dog tired was a good thing, LOL.
I will be arriving at the hospital around Noontime, and surgery is scheduled for just before 2PM.
Most likely will not be in a room with a phone until Midnight.
If possible Shelly will have an update here for you all by then.
I am not nervous just EXCITED. No matter what happens I am GOOD.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers yesterday, I enjoyed reading them all this morning.
I'll leave you with a picture of me, my mom and my sister... this will be one of the last times I have a fat picture of me.
Don't worry about me now. I know this is Gods will for me and I am excited and at complete peace about all of this.
See you in a week...
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States