And the FINAL winner of the OCTOBER Contest is CLAUDIA. Congratulations Claudia your post #37 on Thursday was the number REGIS picked today, so you get to choose a dishcloth pattern of your choice from Rachel's web site. I will PM you and Rachel on Ravelry later today.
They said I need to bring a pillow with me to the hospital and I had this heart shaped pillow from when my husband had open heart surgery a few years ago, so I decided to make it my own. I embroidered the one side with these words... I should have done a few things first...
1- I should have made a template to follow
2- I shouldn't have stitched free hand with no lines to follow
Yeah it's a little crooked but hey they words still mean the same right? LOL
Ok I decided to bite the bullet and show the picture of me in the new robe. It is my last fat picture I hope for a LONG LONG time.
Not sure if you can see the rash on my chins (yep there are more then one) I thought is was just psoriasis spreading (it's nerve/stress related) but it has gotten worse the last couple times in the pool. So I am stopping the pool until after surgery. I am bummed about that but it probably for the best. The blisters are painful and very very itchy.
Oh and don't fall over... I actually took out the socks I started like 3 months ago last night. I think I might try to finish the first sock today and then take the 2nd sock to the hospital with me. yep I am knitting socks again, woo hoo.
Good thing too because I have lot's of sock yarn to play with after surgery.
Well today is my last day of solid food for a few weeks. Tomorrow is liquids only and then Wednesday is surgery day.
I think I am going to go for a walk now, since I can;t swim. I want to have some sort of activity today.
I'll blog late tomorrow as I need to be at the polls by 5:30am.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Sunday- A nothing sort of day
- Saturday- The Barber Tickles
- Friday- Black Friday Craziness
- Thursday- So Much to Be Thankful For
- Wednesday- What can I do with this?
- Tuesday- And then there were twelve
- Monday- Here Comes Billy
- Sunday- It's beginning to look a lot like...
- Saturday- Seeking and Smiling
- Friday- Errand Day
- Thursday- I passed
- Wednesday- Adam's a STAR
- Tuesday- Happy 80th Birthday Mickey
- Monday- Mouse in the House
- Sunday- Scarf it Up
- Saturday- Sweet things
- Friday- Fantastic, Fabulous Friends
- Thursday- Self Images and Illusions
- Wednesday- My Sister Went to Vegas and All I Got W...
- Tuesday- Part Deux Finally or Not? Read ON
- Monday- PEACE
- Sunday- 1st Full Day Home... Part One of the Story...
- She's HOME!!!!!
- It's Me, HELLO!
- The Day After
- And the updates begin.....
- MY BIRTHDAY and New Life Is HERE
- Election Day is Done
- Monday- The CONTEST has ended, and the final winne...
- Sunday- BUBBLES and BLISTERS
- Saturday- So What Time Is It Anyway?
- ▼ November (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States