Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day Twenty Three of Super Summer 2011

Day Twenty Three of Super Summer 2011
We have growth and
Miniature Golf Saturday
The Marigolds that Papa and Adam planted the other day have sprouted, maybe we will ave flowers before Adam goes home to South Carolina. This was our nice surprise this morning. 

Adam and I played Super Mario Brothers, I am not good at it at all, and finally he said "Nana, I wanna go to my dads". So he packed up a couple bags of food/snacks and headed over to Jim and Joes. 

They ended up going miniature golfing for the afternoon and for ice cream after wards. Adam says he WON, Jim and Joe didn't do so well golfing but he was really good. He had a green ball, maybe that was the secret. :-)




All in all I think Saturday was a fun day for all. We are ending it watching the NASCAR race on TV. Adam is routing for Kasey Kahne, don't tell Papa though. :-)

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me