Monday, July 18, 2011

Day Thirty Two of Super Summer 2011

Day Thirty Two of Super Summer 2011

Today was day 1 of Hiz Kidz. Adam was very excited to go there today. He got up and dressed and had breakfast in record time. We packed him a lunch in his very own special lunch bag that had numbers and letters on it, too cool. Dayna and Hannah picked him up in the van and off he went.

I was left home alone all day and I have to tell you I was lonely and bored. I cleaned this house up from top to bottom. Might have over done it a little with the knees but I NEEDED something to do when Adam wasn;t here to play with me. What will I do when he goes back home to South Carolina?

Anyway, Adam met some new friends today, there are 16 kids in his group. He made a Christmas present and that was cute. he got to practice a little being a goat, yep he is going to play a goat in the final program this weekend.

He just got out of the shower and when he was getting ready for bed I heard him singing one of the songs from the show. That made me smile. He was paying attention. Yay Adam.

Grandma brought him home after Hiz Kidz was over. They talked about tomorrow when the kids have to come wearing funny hair and funny hats. Adam showed Grandma some of the funny hats he was thinking about wearing, so I got  a picture of the two of them modeling the hats. :-)
Which hat will Adam decide to wear tomorrow? Maybe one of these and maybe something else. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see for sure. Bye Bye

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me