Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Thirty Six of Super Summer 2011

Day Thirty Six of Super Summer 2011

It was hard to get a good picture of Adam from the seat I had for the show, but that is him on the left hand side of the picture near that persons brown head, actually Adam is standing right above the word six in the Day Thirty Six title under the picture. He was in the front row every time he was on stage and he sang all the songs and did all the hand motions and even danced when he was supposed to. From the moment he walked onto the stage I had this smile on my face that would not go away. I could have cried, but I didn't because I wouldn't have been able to see with tears in my eyes.

These two pictures were taken during rehearsals at the church, not sure what day but they are a little clearer than my photo

Look at the concentration on that face... talk about a focused actor, LOL

I didn't get a picture of Adam in his goat costume but I hope to get one on Sunday, they have another performance Sunday evening.


Well it's getting late and I need some cuddle time with my little actor so I am gonna sign off. We will check back in again tomorrow.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me