Back side viewFront side viewAnd the complete view Yep this was the project I made yesterday. It's actually 2 dishcloths sewn together. The backside view I just made up myself, I am sure there is probably a pattern like it out there so it is NOT an original design. All I did was knit a border the same as the leaf cloth, and then made a 4 space on the sides and the bottom and top, and just garter stitch in the middle. Easy smeasy huh?
The Maple leaf pattern came from here. But I wanted to do the leaf part in a contrasting color so I adapted the pattern to allow me to do this. This is also the reason the cloth is double sided, too much of a mess on the back side to stand alone if you catch my drift.
I made another project yesterday too but I haven't posted that yet either, AND hopefully I can reveal the Mystery Knit from a few days ago soon too. You know the Pink and Green something I teased you with???
Tuesdays Contest Focus-
Some of you might remembeer I have set a goal to knit or crochet 365 items this year. Yeah, I mean to meet this goal too. So my question today is: How many ITEMS have you finished so far this year? (**Note a pair of socks counts as 2) Post your answer in the comment section for today's entry in February's contest. Don't fret if you haven't made anything yet do far... any comment qualifies you so jump right on in, OK?
I am happy to report I am RIGHT on TRACK so far. According to my list I have finished 48 items... that's 31 for January and 17 so far for February. Can't get any closer then that can ya?
Got the news on my car trouble. It looks like the fuel pump died. So I won;t have a car until at least Sunday maybe longer depending on if I can find the part for a lower price or not. it's always something but I am just thankful that it happened when it did and not when I would be stranded at the hospital alone after my follow up DR appt this week.
One of the DR's from the hospital took a liking to me when i was doing all the pre-surgery admitting stuff and she calls me weekly to see how I am doing, she told me there is a shuttle from the hospital to were my DR is now and the shuttle is free, so I will be able to take the bus to the hospital and then the shuttle to the DR and not have to worry about not having the car. See how good God is?
Oh and the fact that I can WALK to the bus stop is a HUGE testimony too, couldn't have done that 6 months ago.
I guess that's it for today. Tomorrow I MUST knit something to stay on schedule, so i need my beauty sleep. You get some sleep too, sweet dreams everyone.
- Saturday- CONTEST Day #28- You Are My Sunshine
- Friday- Contest Day #27- Frogs, Food and the Final...
- Thursday- Contest Day #26- And The DR Says
- Wednesdsay- Contest Day #25- Contests Abound
- Tuesday- Contest Day #24- Pass The Marshmallow Ple...
- Monday- Contest Day #23- Make Room For The Bag Lad...
- Sunday- Contest Day #22- A Deal... Some Assembly R...
- Saturday- Contest Day #21- Get Er Done
- Friday- Contest Day #20- Playing With Clay
- Thursday- Contest Day #19- Feet in the Sink???
- Wednesday- Contest Day #18- Wanna WIN???
- Tuesday- Contest Day # 17- Take One
- Monday- Contest Day #16- Happy Birthday Papa
- Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love
- Saturday- Contest Day #14-
- Friday- Contest Day #13- Friday, Frogged and Frust...
- Thursday- Contest Day #12- Ever Have A Brain Overl...
- Wednesday- Contest Day #11- Ridiculous Riddle & Co...
- Tuesday- Contest Day #10- Creative Ideas Abound
- Monday- Contest Day #9- It's Maddness I Tell Ya, M...
- Sunday- Contest Day #8- A Day Of Rest and Rewards
- Saturday- Contest Day #7- Makeovers and Muffeled K...
- Friday- Contest day 6- I can't wait for MONDAY...
- Thursday- Contest Day 5- All Wired Up...
- Wednesday- Contest Day 4- Snore No More I Hope.
- Tuesday- Conteast Day 3- Building and Over Buildin...
- Monday- Contest Day 2- Did you see that?
- Sunday- CONTEST started Today
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States