Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love


Hannah got her hair cut this weekend. It looks so good. Her friend also got her hair cut too and donated it to Locks of Love.
~
I finished the KAL from the Yahoo KnittingNASCAR group, I designed it just for them to knit for the Daytona 500 race today. I'll be adding the pattern to my pattern blog and Ravelry tomorrow, just in case you are a NASCAR fan or know one. Come on we all know at least one, right? If you like NASCAR come on over and join us, we hope to have more original KALS, some games, swaps and prizes too.

CONTEST FOCUS FOR SUNDAY-
~
Sunday is a day of rest, so nothing to do today except leave a comment that you were here and you'll have an entry.
~
I on the other hand randomly took a day from last weeks comments and those that answered the Focus of that day were recorded and a winner was chosen. I of course used REGIS (my random # generator... and for Friday the 13th I had 13 comments (ooohhh spooky huh?) that counted for the mini prize and REGIS chose #11... and that was Maria. Congratulations Maria you are the winner of the mini prize this week. A Susan Bates Knit Check Stitch Gauge.

I'll Ravelry PM you for your address and get it out in the mail to you ASAP.
~
I guess since it's almost 1am I had better get my rear to bed. I am tired, wonder why? I hope you are all already sound asleep and having sweet dreams.
~
AK

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Maria....That is a pecular coincedence 13 on 13...hmmmm.....It is now exactly 1 a.m. and I really should be gong to bed, Brooke's teacher will be here tomorrow for conferences, and I still have some cleaning to do, tackled the kitchen today, but really want to crochet on this stole for a little longer....need 24 x 72 and only have 24 x 30...long way to go and already 2 days.....tired of it already...
Hope you slept well....How is Adam doing? Did you call?

smariek said...

Congrats Maria!

SimplyMe said...

Congrats Maria.

Tell Hannah I love her new do!!!

It's 125 and I'm still up. To think, I'm working Tuesday. Bwhahahahahaha. That's gonna hurt.

sailorcross said...

Congratulations, Maria!!

Let's see--everyone is saying what time it is and that they're still up.

It's 3:49 a.m., and I'm GETTING UP!!

Ohhhhhhhh.....I am so tired. No knitting for days!!!

Beth

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Congrats Maria!! :D I went to bed yesterday (or this morning rather) at about 1:20am lol... silly ravelry has me addicted! ;)

Katie O said...

Congrats Maria!! It's so fun to win little treats!! :)The race was good yesterday, although Jr. caused a little drama(although I don't think he did it on purpose, but I'm biased) Glad the season is back going again!!

Unknown said...

I cleaned my living room and dining room on Sunday. With a little re-arranging and throwing lots of stuff away, I feel very accomplished. Needless to say, not much knitting got done. Hmmm, what can I clean today? LOL.

Turtle said...

congrats maria! Lol, i think i am one of the few people who are not into nascar! (and they almost built a track down the road from us!)

Maria said...

Thank you! My last one got all bent up, too! I needed one of those!!
I WANT TO KNIT but I have to clean the kitchen first, feed Alex (in reverse order), and vacuum, and mop the floor. It'll make me happier to sit there and knit... now is the time to focus...

Claudia said...

Congratulations to Maria!

*waves* to everyone as I pass on through...

Knitnut,Karen said...

Congrats Maria!

Teresa said...

I went to bed before you so didn't see Sunday's post until now.
I enjoyed the race and your cloth is very nice.

Renna said...

I love your dishcloth. :-)

Congratulations, Maria! :-)

Sarah Bear said...

Way to go Maria! Kathy love blog! You have an awesome vibe. Hugs

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me