Ahh the comfort of the sleep study clinic... This was my bed for the night. I love that the sheets and pillowcases were PINK. LOLThese are the CPAP machines and the machines they hook me up to to tell when I am dreamimg and sleeping etc. They never used the CPAP at all. Which normally would be a good thing, BUT...Before bed I sat in this chair and the nurse (Melissa was her name) drew lines on my head with a colored crayon pencil, then with this ucky goop attached all these wires to my face, head and legs.Here is a close up of the panel. If I had to use the bathroom or anything I needed to carry this panel with me. I did not get up, it's just easier to wait until morning, you know?Well it was looking good for me to get off the CPAP last night. I went in for what they called a split study. The first half of the night was without any machines, and if I had no incidents then we know I am free from the machine. But if I had an incident within the first 2 hours, they would then wake me up hook me to the CPAP and then find the right pressure level for me to sleep safely. They put me to bed at 11PM and at 3AM I was still incident free... BUT then it happened. Bad news, it was too late to hook me up to the machine to determine pressure levels so I am going to have to go back again. Good news though, the nurse said it looks like maybe I will need a level of maybe 6, right now I am at a 14, and at this rate before the end of the year I should be CPAP free.
And lastly this is what I worked on while I was waiting. Another mystery knitting project. Can't tell you what this is either, but it does go sort of with the mystery picture from yesterday. I'll reveal it all soon enough, can you stand the suspense?
NOW ONTO CONTTEST STUFF-
I think today's contest focus will be a quick question... I am a little tired today, didn't sleep too great last night, I think I was just a little wired up lol, wonder why?
OK... How many hours a day to you get to spend knitting or crocheting? Do you wish it could be more? Is it more or less then you used to do?
Just post your answer to this question in the comment section... or just simply comment to get another entry in this Months contest.
Gosh my eyes are just closing, I think I best get myself to sleep. Adam comes tomorrow and I am gloing to need my energy for sure.
You all have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Saturday- CONTEST Day #28- You Are My Sunshine
- Friday- Contest Day #27- Frogs, Food and the Final...
- Thursday- Contest Day #26- And The DR Says
- Wednesdsay- Contest Day #25- Contests Abound
- Tuesday- Contest Day #24- Pass The Marshmallow Ple...
- Monday- Contest Day #23- Make Room For The Bag Lad...
- Sunday- Contest Day #22- A Deal... Some Assembly R...
- Saturday- Contest Day #21- Get Er Done
- Friday- Contest Day #20- Playing With Clay
- Thursday- Contest Day #19- Feet in the Sink???
- Wednesday- Contest Day #18- Wanna WIN???
- Tuesday- Contest Day # 17- Take One
- Monday- Contest Day #16- Happy Birthday Papa
- Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love
- Saturday- Contest Day #14-
- Friday- Contest Day #13- Friday, Frogged and Frust...
- Thursday- Contest Day #12- Ever Have A Brain Overl...
- Wednesday- Contest Day #11- Ridiculous Riddle & Co...
- Tuesday- Contest Day #10- Creative Ideas Abound
- Monday- Contest Day #9- It's Maddness I Tell Ya, M...
- Sunday- Contest Day #8- A Day Of Rest and Rewards
- Saturday- Contest Day #7- Makeovers and Muffeled K...
- Friday- Contest day 6- I can't wait for MONDAY...
- Thursday- Contest Day 5- All Wired Up...
- Wednesday- Contest Day 4- Snore No More I Hope.
- Tuesday- Conteast Day 3- Building and Over Buildin...
- Monday- Contest Day 2- Did you see that?
- Sunday- CONTEST started Today
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States