It'a Monday and I thought I'd show you a couple pictures from the weekend.
Papa got Adam a sign at the Saints game the other night and he had to show it off for the camera
And this is Jim (my oldest) doesn't he look great all dressed up? He recently joined the gym and is starting to look pretty good. Now if I could only get him to smile a little.
How many project type bags do you have to carry around or store your WIP's in? Are they handmade or just grocery bags? Post your answer in the comment section for an entry for today in the February contest. This is the final week, hard to believe the month is almost over already.
I have oh more bags then I can count on both my hands, some small some large some filled with yarn, others with WIP's and some of them are filled with empty bags too. I have a thing for bags, around here most of my family and friends call me "The Bag lady"
Speaking of bags...
This is a bag I received from Patt's Creations. It's black with PINK flowers. Perfect for me and I love it. The lining inside even has a pocket, pretty nifty Patt, you did a fabulous job.
Underneath the bag is one of the dishcloths I made this weekend, can't show it off though until Friday as it's the KAL this week and I want to wait until I have posted the lines for all the days.
Not much else going on here. My car is all torn apart, the engine is OUT and we are waiting on the part to try to fix it. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully by Thursday as I have DR appts on Thursday and Friday this week. It's pretty cold and windy here today and I am wishing the furnace was working about now. The wood stove is going but I think my fingers are BLUE. I haven't knitted anything yet today but I may stay up all night and work on an afghan to warm me up. Yikes. First though I am going to go make something to eat. I skipped dinner, I think a multi grain english muffin with PB on it and afterward a cup of HOT HOT HOT Tea.
You all have a wonderful night and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams everyone.
Monday, February 23, 2009
- Saturday- CONTEST Day #28- You Are My Sunshine
- Friday- Contest Day #27- Frogs, Food and the Final...
- Thursday- Contest Day #26- And The DR Says
- Wednesdsay- Contest Day #25- Contests Abound
- Tuesday- Contest Day #24- Pass The Marshmallow Ple...
- Monday- Contest Day #23- Make Room For The Bag Lad...
- Sunday- Contest Day #22- A Deal... Some Assembly R...
- Saturday- Contest Day #21- Get Er Done
- Friday- Contest Day #20- Playing With Clay
- Thursday- Contest Day #19- Feet in the Sink???
- Wednesday- Contest Day #18- Wanna WIN???
- Tuesday- Contest Day # 17- Take One
- Monday- Contest Day #16- Happy Birthday Papa
- Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love
- Saturday- Contest Day #14-
- Friday- Contest Day #13- Friday, Frogged and Frust...
- Thursday- Contest Day #12- Ever Have A Brain Overl...
- Wednesday- Contest Day #11- Ridiculous Riddle & Co...
- Tuesday- Contest Day #10- Creative Ideas Abound
- Monday- Contest Day #9- It's Maddness I Tell Ya, M...
- Sunday- Contest Day #8- A Day Of Rest and Rewards
- Saturday- Contest Day #7- Makeovers and Muffeled K...
- Friday- Contest day 6- I can't wait for MONDAY...
- Thursday- Contest Day 5- All Wired Up...
- Wednesday- Contest Day 4- Snore No More I Hope.
- Tuesday- Conteast Day 3- Building and Over Buildin...
- Monday- Contest Day 2- Did you see that?
- Sunday- CONTEST started Today
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States