Ahh the joy's of youth... and the creativity of a young mind. Fun with LEGO's was mine and Adam's afternoon. Yes those eyes are upside down, but Adam liked them that way.
What exactly were we building? I've No clue... at first it looked like a dragon but then it just grew and grew. We used every last Lego in this creature. Does it matter though? He was very pleased with his creation. In fact he was so pleased he had to bring the Lego's home when he left.
This leads me to Tuesdays CONTEST Focus:
If you are on Ravelry I want you to go to your Queue and tell me how many patterns you have stored there. If you are not on Ravelry and you are a knitter or crocheter... SIGN UP, I swear you'll not be sorry. But I digress... If you don't have a queue then tally in your head or find your list and tell me how many patterns you plan on getting done this year, or ever, lol. If you are not a crafter, no worries, just comment on something you would love to have that was homemade, ie: mittens, scarf, hat, purse etc.
All you need to do is comment to get an entry in the contest for the Grand prize of one of the awesome QUOTES Cass has made. There is a picture of a sample in my side bar on the right. You can view all the different ones in her Etsy store. There are non-knitting related quotes too so it's a great gift for anyone. I do hope, however, that you will all take a few minutes and answer the question. It's always fun to see what others have lined up.
As for my QUEUE, it was the building up of the LEGO's that made me think how much my Queue is growing too. I plan on making every one of those patterns someday. My queue is 19 pages long and that currently totals to 558 patterns, and I have to admit I add at least one a day most days. God help me. LOL I just can't delete anything out of there like some people I know (I won't mention names, Shelly)because it's just getting too overwhelming. If I liked it enough to queue it I don't want to forget about it. Out of sight, out of mind right?
This is the dishcloth I finished today, and it completes project 37 for the year so far. I am almost done with the second pink slipper. I should finish it before bed tonight and then tomorrow I will be felting them. Yes Jane, I am felting them, you have created a monster. LOL
Tomorrow I will need to make sure to blog earlier as I have a repeat sleep study sleep over tomorrow to see if I still need the CPAP. I will be gone from 7PM to 7AM. I sure hope they let me knit before they hook me up to all the wires and put the goop in my hair. But it will be so worth it if I am free from this blasted machine finally.
I guess that's about it for me tonight. So I will wish you all sweet dreams and catch you on the new day tomorrow.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
- Saturday- CONTEST Day #28- You Are My Sunshine
- Friday- Contest Day #27- Frogs, Food and the Final...
- Thursday- Contest Day #26- And The DR Says
- Wednesdsay- Contest Day #25- Contests Abound
- Tuesday- Contest Day #24- Pass The Marshmallow Ple...
- Monday- Contest Day #23- Make Room For The Bag Lad...
- Sunday- Contest Day #22- A Deal... Some Assembly R...
- Saturday- Contest Day #21- Get Er Done
- Friday- Contest Day #20- Playing With Clay
- Thursday- Contest Day #19- Feet in the Sink???
- Wednesday- Contest Day #18- Wanna WIN???
- Tuesday- Contest Day # 17- Take One
- Monday- Contest Day #16- Happy Birthday Papa
- Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love
- Saturday- Contest Day #14-
- Friday- Contest Day #13- Friday, Frogged and Frust...
- Thursday- Contest Day #12- Ever Have A Brain Overl...
- Wednesday- Contest Day #11- Ridiculous Riddle & Co...
- Tuesday- Contest Day #10- Creative Ideas Abound
- Monday- Contest Day #9- It's Maddness I Tell Ya, M...
- Sunday- Contest Day #8- A Day Of Rest and Rewards
- Saturday- Contest Day #7- Makeovers and Muffeled K...
- Friday- Contest day 6- I can't wait for MONDAY...
- Thursday- Contest Day 5- All Wired Up...
- Wednesday- Contest Day 4- Snore No More I Hope.
- Tuesday- Conteast Day 3- Building and Over Buildin...
- Monday- Contest Day 2- Did you see that?
- Sunday- CONTEST started Today
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States