Yeah I am not the best at homemade photo shop, aka paint... but it was a rush job as Adam was leaving to go home and I wanted him to take it home for his momma.
SATURDAY'S CONTEST QUESTION-
Did you like me having just a question each day this time around or if you were around last year did you like the different themed days I had on contest months? I am just curious because it will help me decide which way to go maybe on April Fools Day when the next contest starts. Post your answer in the comment section for your final entry in this months contest.
If you weren't around for any contests last year look in my archives on any month that had 31 days except December. Now maybe I will do something entirely different but you never know. heck I NEVER know.
Golly yesterday it was 43 degrees out and today it feels like 43 below, burrr. No wonder I keep getting sick.
So sad to say but I still didn't knit today. I took out the half finished first sock I started over a year ago and before I knew it I had Frogged the whole thing. I mean really, I have looked at this every day for two months now and not attempted even a stitch. I am never gonna do it. Of course I now realize that I joined that "get er done" challenge (it's in the side bar) and this was my challenge and well now it's for sure not getting done. Oh well.
Adam and I played games on the WII for about 3 hours today. I think he got worn out because he asked to go home. He never does that. No really his mom is pregnant again and I think he just wanted to be close. She's not due for a few months but Adam doesn't understand that. So guess I am on my own at church tomorrow.
Not much else to talk about today, it's been emotional for sure. A little unsettling but nothing I should be surprised at. last year my motto and direct prayer to God was to "Bring It On" so why should I be surprised that it's HERE???
Have a wonderful night, and sweet dreams. Tomorrow I will announce the remaining winners and then start planning the April fun.
- Saturday- CONTEST Day #28- You Are My Sunshine
- Friday- Contest Day #27- Frogs, Food and the Final...
- Thursday- Contest Day #26- And The DR Says
- Wednesdsay- Contest Day #25- Contests Abound
- Tuesday- Contest Day #24- Pass The Marshmallow Ple...
- Monday- Contest Day #23- Make Room For The Bag Lad...
- Sunday- Contest Day #22- A Deal... Some Assembly R...
- Saturday- Contest Day #21- Get Er Done
- Friday- Contest Day #20- Playing With Clay
- Thursday- Contest Day #19- Feet in the Sink???
- Wednesday- Contest Day #18- Wanna WIN???
- Tuesday- Contest Day # 17- Take One
- Monday- Contest Day #16- Happy Birthday Papa
- Sunday- Contest Day #15- A Little Love
- Saturday- Contest Day #14-
- Friday- Contest Day #13- Friday, Frogged and Frust...
- Thursday- Contest Day #12- Ever Have A Brain Overl...
- Wednesday- Contest Day #11- Ridiculous Riddle & Co...
- Tuesday- Contest Day #10- Creative Ideas Abound
- Monday- Contest Day #9- It's Maddness I Tell Ya, M...
- Sunday- Contest Day #8- A Day Of Rest and Rewards
- Saturday- Contest Day #7- Makeovers and Muffeled K...
- Friday- Contest day 6- I can't wait for MONDAY...
- Thursday- Contest Day 5- All Wired Up...
- Wednesday- Contest Day 4- Snore No More I Hope.
- Tuesday- Conteast Day 3- Building and Over Buildin...
- Monday- Contest Day 2- Did you see that?
- Sunday- CONTEST started Today
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States