Today about 27 of us took a road trip to a quaint country town in the California mountains called Julien. Where else can you see a TeePee standing on the side of the road? LOLWe all ordered Buffalo Burgers for lunch, I think there is now a shortage on buffalo burgers in Julien.
After Julien we drove back to the KOA Kampgrounds and they had a live band playing in the gazebo area, so we pulled together a couple picnic tables and my high school buddies and me and my dad's wife all sat around singing along, talking, laughing and even a little dancing too.Sadly though half of the friends I was able to re-connect with because of this wedding are all leaving to go home tomorrow morning.Most likely our paths will not cross again until May 2010 when I return to CA for my 30th high school reunion.
Good bye to David and Lynn, Patty, Betty, Sue, Cathy, Caren, and of course Cory and all the family too. You all made this a great vacation for me. Thank you had have safe travels home.
Good night everyone, another long day and I am ready for some beauty sleep. Sweet Dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States