Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday- FIREWORKS

Disneyland Fireworks on Saturday night. We were sitting behind a tree but hopefully you can still see how pretty they were. I don't ever remember seeing fireworks at Disney so it was wonderful.
~
We spent the whole day at Disney Saturday. My feet were killing me. And I rode several of the roller coaster rides all by myself. I haven't been on a ride much less a roller coaster in over 25 years. IT WAS A BLAST.
~
I did so many things and I am still amazed. I was able to fit through all turnstyles, and in the rides and the bars closed and seat belts fit. I felt like a normal person almost.
~
Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday too. Good night all, sweet dreams.
~
AK

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me