Well today I finished all the wedding stuff I was in charge of. The bride wants to give a beach themed bracelet to every female guest so today I made those with the help from my fathers wife. We also decorated the garter for the bride. Her colors are black and silver and the wedding is on the beach, so we added silver bows and shells to the garter. here are some of the finished photosThis bracelet is for the bride, she loves PINK just like me, I liked this one myself but I can always make another one for myself later, right?And this is a group shot of all the bracelets we made 24 total. Took us about 4 hours I think but it was pretty fun.So as you all know I have been hoping to get some sort of plastic surgery to remove this stomach that stayed behind after I lost the weight. I am not looking for the cosmetic pretty finish...Ok I'd LOVE that, but right now all I want is this 50+ pounds to get off of my knees and allow me to wear pants again. Before I left for vacation I saw a surgeon and they were going to attempt to get insurance approval since this is medically necessary. Well I called them today and the surgery has been approved and I have a date. August 19th. I have been wanting to get rid of this dropped stomach since at least the year 2000.
I guess that's reason to go back to NY when the vacation is over. I could stay here forever, I miss the West coast. But what I have waiting for me now is an answer to prayer.
Well it's late, and probably even later for some of you... so I'll sign off now. Have a great sleep, sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States