The wedding festivities start today with a Tinkerbell party and decorating wedding bottles to send to sea on Friday. Bella wants to come she is a girl of course and has the name of a Disney princess almost, lolThe bridesmaid dresses are here. I tried mine on and it looks like ti will fit fine. Don't pay attention to my uncombed hair and pink sandles, LOL.
I figured I'd blog early cause not sure when I'll be home tonight. More pictures of tonights fun to follow tomorrow.
Good night all sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States