Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tuesday- Teddy Love

This is the teddy they gave my dad when he had his surgery. He shares the bedroom with me here at my dads so I thought I'd at least introduce him to you.
~
Tonight we went to the support group held by my dads surgeon, they had a guest speaker tonight, a plastic surgeon, that specializes in weight loss patients after weight loss surgery. I was able to ask him about my upcoming surgery next month, and he eased my mind a little. There are still risks but he does not believe life threatning. What I am having is not cosmetic and won't look very pretty when done but it will give me back a quality of life I haven't had in over 10 years.
~
Tomorrow we are going to the Aquarium. It'd fairly new here and they won free admission tickets. It happens to be right next door to LEGOland too, so I hope to stop there to see if I can find Adam some new LEGO's. I'll take plenty of pictures for tomorrows blog.
~
Speaking of Adam I am pretty sure he has a baby brother now. Angie was in labor yesterday. I haven't heard yet but hopefully I'll hear news tomorrow.
~
Well it's almost 1am here and we have busy day ahead so I better go to bed. No spiders tonight. In fact I now think it was a cricket. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
~
AK

2 comments:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

lol... nice to meet you bear! ;) It sounds like a fun day you have planned for today!! :D have fun!! (and dont forget those pictures!!) ;) lol

Libby's Library said...

Take lots of pictures!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me