This is the teddy they gave my dad when he had his surgery. He shares the bedroom with me here at my dads so I thought I'd at least introduce him to you.
Tonight we went to the support group held by my dads surgeon, they had a guest speaker tonight, a plastic surgeon, that specializes in weight loss patients after weight loss surgery. I was able to ask him about my upcoming surgery next month, and he eased my mind a little. There are still risks but he does not believe life threatning. What I am having is not cosmetic and won't look very pretty when done but it will give me back a quality of life I haven't had in over 10 years.
Tomorrow we are going to the Aquarium. It'd fairly new here and they won free admission tickets. It happens to be right next door to LEGOland too, so I hope to stop there to see if I can find Adam some new LEGO's. I'll take plenty of pictures for tomorrows blog.
Speaking of Adam I am pretty sure he has a baby brother now. Angie was in labor yesterday. I haven't heard yet but hopefully I'll hear news tomorrow.
Well it's almost 1am here and we have busy day ahead so I better go to bed. No spiders tonight. In fact I now think it was a cricket. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States