Tonight a couple friends from high school and my dad's wife Trish and I did a little shopping and then dinner at Applebee's. I decorated the left over take home boxes with crayons at the table, I know I am a goof. I can't help it I LOVE to COLOR
This is Patty and Cathy two of my closest friends from Mt. Miguel High School. Patty just flew in this weekend from North Carolina for the wedding on Friday.
And this is me and Patty, we were waiting in the mall for Cathy to arrive.
And Trish took this picture of Cathy, me and Patty after dinner.
Then I asked the waitress to take a picture of the four of us... Patty and Trish and Cathy and Me. Funny thing about the way we were seated, both Patty and Trish are "Patricia's" and they sat on one side of the booth together, and Cathy and I (both Kathy's, just spelt different) sat on the other side, LOL.
Oh yeah did you catch that little bit of info? We sat in a booth... YES I FIT in a booth and didn't have to request a table. Dinner was delicious, I ended up with steak and veggies. I shared with Trish and brought home the left overs. One good thing about this surgery I always have lots of extra food left over to share.
I bought a pair of Spanks today, I think thats spelled right... hoping they will work underneath the brides maid dress. The dress will be here tomorrow so I am praying it fits. I'll take a picture tomorrow if I can.
Now I must get to bed, I have my best friend since 9th grade, Jennifer, coming in 8 hours to see me for the first time since 1990 and then after that another frind Wendy, whom I have NEVER met in person is coming in from LA on the train to spend the day in "Old Town"
Good night all and sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States