So my vacation is almost over one more full day then early Tuesday morning I head back for New York. I have stayed most of this vacation with my dad and his wife Trish here in Lemon GroveI still remember that lemon from when I lived here as a girl and went to high school.
This is my dad and his wife Trish and their dog Bella.And here is a picture of my dad and I still dressed in our Sunday best after we went to church.Don't they have a great looking yard? Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this?
Tomorrow I pack up and get ready for the flight home on Tuesday. But I hope to make a trip down to Seaport Village for some souvenoirs. Can I get you anything?
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, sleep tight and sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States