Cathy and Patty bought this cake for Cory and David. It was decorated so pretty, we are going to have alot of cake though, two more are coming tomorrow. Cake anyone?This was the part of the beach we were at today. It was more of a Bay, salt water but no real waves. I did walk in the water a little and soaked my feet but no real swimming. Maybe tomorrow.
They brought Cory, the bride, a tiera and a veil but she didn't want to wear it and somehow I ended up princess for the afternoon.This picture was taken just before sunset. Kind of a proof picture that I really was at the beach, lol.
Tomorrow I hope to get some really good pictures of the wedding and everyone in their dresses. Maybe even a video.
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States