Today we took a road trip to the Sea Life Aquarium which happens to be nextdoor to Legoland.
I think my dentist should have this picture posted in his office, lolAnd I can't help myself I LOVE Palm trees, and this was a perfect one don't you think?And lastly I had to get my picture with the Star Wats Lego life size figures for Adam, he loves Star Wars and Legos and Nana, lol.After we visited the two parks we went to Target, I am going to need some shorts for Disney, I leave tomorrow night. Still looking for tops to go with them but I am getting closer.
Tonight my dad and Trish and I are playing CLUE, but first we are having dinner and I am hungry. So I'll catch you all later, have a great night and sweet dreams. I'll check back tomorrow when I can.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States