Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!

Today we took a road trip to the Sea Life Aquarium which happens to be nextdoor to Legoland.
I think my dentist should have this picture posted in his office, lolAnd I can't help myself I LOVE Palm trees, and this was a perfect one don't you think?And lastly I had to get my picture with the Star Wats Lego life size figures for Adam, he loves Star Wars and Legos and Nana, lol.After we visited the two parks we went to Target, I am going to need some shorts for Disney, I leave tomorrow night. Still looking for tops to go with them but I am getting closer.
~
Tonight my dad and Trish and I are playing CLUE, but first we are having dinner and I am hungry. So I'll catch you all later, have a great night and sweet dreams. I'll check back tomorrow when I can.
~
AK

3 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Great photos. I'm so glad that you're having a wonderful time!

smariek said...

I haven't gone to Legoland, will prolly take DD there when we go to Disneyland.

A long long time ago (we're talking decades), there was a Lego exhibit in one of the department stores in downtown SF. I remember seeing some really amazing stuff!

Robynn's Ravings said...

So glad you're having a great time in our fair state!! Wish we could have ended up closer but you will be havin' a BALL!!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me