So this is the dishcloth I made for the 2010 Breast Cancer Dishcloth Calendar... I am so not sure if I am happy with the final result. I might have to change it a little. What do you think?
And for those that asked here is a PALM Tree, lol. These trees are in the front yard of my dads house. There was a breeze blowing when I took the picture can you tell?
Isn't that blue sky gorgeous? My sister emailed me and said it hasn't stopped raining in NY since I left. In fact there are some serious flooding issues. Oh so sad, not a rain drop here, LOL. I have just been relaxing since I got here. Saturday we take a road trip to see some relatives.
I just signed my dad up for paperback.swap he is excited he reads 5x as many books as I do. I am going to teach him how to use his IPOD shuffle too, it's still in the case unopened, lol. But I can't laugh too hard cause I was totally lost when I got my too.
I actually had a cup of decaf coffee today, their coffee maker is amazing. I can see already that I am going to be getting some new appliances, I'll post more about that tomorrow.
My dad actually convinced me to watch the whole movie "The Shining" Back in 1980 I saw it at the drive in's with my husband (well he wasn't my husband yet) and he fell asleep 1/3 through the movie and me only being 17 at the time was spooked by the movie so I started the car and drove out of the drive in's. I have NEVER watched it since, until tonight. Well all I can say is 30 years later it no longer scares me, LOL. Whew what a relief. Daddy said it would be ok, he would be there to protect me. Yeah, he actually left the room 3 times for phone calls. Now we are watching another movie and then bedtime.
Hope you all had a great day and sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States