Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday- Resting and a couple random photos

Thought I'd show off a shot of the Arizona countryside. We did a lot of driving while I was there and I saw some beautiful scenery.The other day we made it to a town called Bisbee. We had breakfast there, this picture is of the huge mine hole we drove by. It's hard to see as I took the picture from a moving car, but it looked so pretty and in spots almost like the Grand CanyonWe went grocery shopping for food for the upcoming wedding. I think we had 30 bags of groceries, you don't even want to know how much money she spent that day. Well her two kittens, Huey and Louie, whom I now call Helter and Skelter, had a ball playing in the bags, while the food was still inside too. They even opened and ate some egg noodles. Crazy cats.And last this statue was outside the place we had breakfast in Bisbee, it's a copper man, because of the copper mines. I agreed to have my photo taken next to him. I wish I looked thinner though, {{sigh}}.Today I stayed in my jammies all day and chilled. We watched a movie tonight and then played some Progressive Rummy. It was a good day. But now I am tired and bedtime is fast approachig.
~
Have a wonderful night everyone and see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
~
AK

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

You look GREAT.
Glad you're having a good time!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I think you look fabulous!! :D It looks like such a great vacation! :D

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me