Yesterday was graduation day for Bella, my dad's puppy And here is the proud papa holding Bella for her graduation photo I think my dad looks like the camera had him frozen, like a deer in headlights, LOL more then Bella.
Bella called me tonight to tell me all about it, she was barking up a storm, lol. I actually miss her. Almost enough to want to get a dog of my own. ALMOST.
I went to the Y today and swam some laps, it felt great. I think I might go again tomorrow too. Tonight I got to see my church family, I missed them a lot, they were happy to see me for sure.
Tomorrow night is support group I am looking forward to that too.
It's after 1 already so I better publish this and try to fall asleep. Busy day ahead tomorrow, bank run, Avon orders to sort and deliver, swimming, cooking, vacuuming and support group. I need to get an early start.
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States