Today was a day of meeting old friends and new friends. This is a picture of my best friend from High School, back then I knew her as Jennifer, but her name really is Jeanne and that is the name she uses now. But she still looks the same, some things never change.Of course she will always be Jennifer to me. Doesn't she look GREAT? And notice she is wearing a PINK shirt? LOL She brought her daughter too, who is now 15 and just beautiful. When we were in school we vowed to name our daughters after each other... she kinda forgot but I forgive her, lol. I named my daughter Jeanette (little Jeanne) though, I am like an elephant I never forget. Ok now what was I just gonna say????
After Jennifer/Jeanne left it was time to drive to the train station and pick up Wendy. I know Wendy from Weight Watchers online. This was our first time meeting in person. Notice the color of her shirt too?We had a wonderful time and talked like we had been friends all our lives. We went to lunch at a mexican restaurant and then walked around Old Town. It's like a Tijuana without the violence and border issues. They don't haggle on prices though, bummer. I did still buy a few things, some for me and others as gifts.The bridesmaid dress hasn't arrived yet but will be here tomorrow so that picture should follow hopefully tomorrow unless of course the dress doesn't fit, gosh I sure hope it does.
Watched a little TV tonight with my dad and Trish... Leverage, Dark Blue and Merlin, have any of you watched these shows?
Well I am off to bed, my eyes are tired after another long day. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States