Looking down the road that the Old West walked way back whenGunfighters fell along this very pathOf course it's the famous OK CorralIsn't this sign great?This is the Big Nose Kate's Saloon, it's been in business and is still in business since the early 1800'sAnd here is Cory and meIt was a great sight seeing trip, we were there early so we didn't see any cowboys and most of the stores were closed. All the sidewalks were wooden planks, it was beautiful. I am so glad we got to go.
Sadly I never made it to Phoenix as Maria's mom was having surgery today and we just couldn't work it out, guess that just means I must return to the West soon. I don't have a problem with that, LOL.
Tomorrow we do some more shopping in Tucson, then make the 6-7 hour drive back to San Diego, I am having a wonderful time. Not knitting much but having as blast just the same.
Have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States