I am in Arizona. It took over 6 hours to get here, almost as long as the plane ride from NY to CA. LOL This is Cory, she has been my friend for over 30 years and the reason for this vacation/trip. She is the one getting married at the end of the month.
And these are her two kittens... Huey and Louie, aren't they cute?
And DANGEROUS!!!! Look what they did to my legs this morning...
Cory had me walking all over today, boy it is HOT in the dessert I LOVE it. Haven't seen a rattlesnake yet but she said there were two in her yard just last week. EEK
Going to see the town Tombstone tonight or tomorrow night, I'll take pictures, don't worry. Then Wednesday I am off to Phoenix to visit Maria.
Hope you are all having a great month so far. Have a great night and sweet dreams, I'll be back Tuesday.
- Friday- Family and Friends Day
- Thursday- This Was Fun
- Wednesday- Puppy School Graduate-Bella
- Tuesday- The Flight Home
- Monday- Last Call
- Sunday- Sunday Best Shots
- Saturday- Goodbye's Are So Hard To Say
- Friday- Wedding and Waves...Wonderful
- Thursday- The Rehersal At The Beach
- Wednesday- Wedding Stuff Starts Today
- Tuesday- Time Flies So Fast But Some Things Never ...
- Monday- The Friends Are Starting To Arrive
- Sunday- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean...
- Saturday- FIREWORKS
- Friday- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Thursday- I'm Going To Disney
- Wednesday- WOW It's A Whole Other World Out There!...
- Tuesday- Teddy Love
- Monday- Maybe The Best Day So Far This Year
- Sunday- So Here They Are
- Saturday-So This Is What I Worked On Today
- Friday- Resting and a couple random photos
- Thursday- Rainbows and Toads?
- Wednesday- Walked Where Wyatt Earp Walked
- Tuesday- Monsoon Makes an Appearance
- Monday- I am in Arizona,,,OUCH
- Sunday- Skyline Church
- Saturday- Super Sunny
- Friday- Friends Found Me
- Thursday- Shining Palm Trees
- Wednesday- And The Winner Is...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States