Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now

{{{SIGH}}} I am exhausted. I went and did it... I put up a Christmas Tree. This was above and beyond what my surgery recovering body can handle. I am sure you want a picture... so here you go...







I am sure you now totally understand why I feel like I should have been in bed all day.

On a brighter note... here is a picture of my sisters FULLY LIGHTED house that I took as I got home from church tonight.


At that my friends is about all I can muster today.

Sweet Dreams

AK

5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

*snort*

That's NOT why your body aches.

Try again.

You b@@b!

sailorcross said...

Okay--what did you REALLY do??

And your sister's house looks pretty with all its lights!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

I don't get out much anymore but looking at Christmas lights was one of my favorite things to do in the past.

Cinders said...

Have you been overdoing it? I like you sisters house, pretty

magnoliasntea said...

Sing to the tune of Jingle Bells...hummmm...

Wishin' you would do, what your doctor says is right.
You would feel great soon and even rest at night.
But we know you won't, so we have to pray.
Lord, we wish you'd tie Aunt Kathy to the bed today.

Oh..blogspot tells, blogspot tells,
Someone here's been bad.
They've overdone and now they're pooped.
And they're making us all sad. HEY!! (repeat)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me