OK I finally finished a project. I started it Friday evening, I think. And finished it last night. I found the pattern on Ravelry, here is the link to the free pattern... Front Door Stocking.
I did change the decorations a little, I added some wreath ornaments I made instead of making the buttons they suggested. These are not the actual ornaments I made new ones without the hanging loop for the stocking. These were just to figure out what I wanted to use.
And here is a full length shot of the whole stocking... but you can't really see how HUGE it is... so check out the next picture.
Yep... It's over 3 feet long. I think Adam could have stood inside it and if he was here I might have tried to get that photo, wouldn't that be a cool shot?
I also made another new ornament today but I forgot to take a picture so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I wasn't happy with the turn out of this one so I am only making the one. I still have a few more I want to try as well.
Tomorrow I have a DR appt. with my primary DR. He wants to follow up after my surgery. Since I am no longer on any meds he wants to make sure my blood pressure etc are doing good still. It's supposed to snow, and I hate to drive in the snow. But I am praying it won't be too bad by the time I have to leave. If the weather is better I might stop by the Y after the Dr's and try to swim some laps. Then maybe I'll go clear that parking ticket from last week. And then I want to stop by the market for a few things.
Yeah it sounds like a full day ahead for me. I better get some sleep while I can huh?
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States