Ok... before I go to the pictures with Santa... let me give you a sneak peak at the project I have been working on. It's almost done... tomorrow I'll show the finished photo. I hope. Can you guess what it is?
This picture is Robbin and Helen. Robbin had the gastric Bypass surgery 30 days before I had mine. Doesn't he look great? They make such a great couple. Robbin is the only one married out of all the kids on my side of the family. By the way Santa, is really Helen's Uncle John.
This is my sister Dayna. One day maybe I will look as thin as she does. I am older by 2 years, but she is by far my best friend. (Sorry Shelly... you are right up there too) We live right next door to each other and I thank God for that every day.
This cute little girl is Hannah's friend Destiny.
And here is the princess Hannah Rose.
Of course we had to get a group picture of all three kids together with Santa.
Hmm, what do you think Adam was thinking in this picture?
Ok here I am. I didn't sit on Santa's lap I didn't want to break his legs. Isn't my hair SCARY??? I so need a cut and color. Yikes.
And one last time with both me and Adam.
I have a couple other pictures of Adam and me by the Christmas tree. I'll save those for another day as this one is rather picture heavy.
It's almost midnight so I am going to go to bed.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States