Well church was not canceled and I am glad. Our Pastor did his annual message based on "A Christmas Carol" aka "Scrooge" and as usual it was awesome. That story is so full of truth and wisdom on how we are to be shining our lights and reaching out to others and not just at Christmas. It was so worth venturing out in the snow. This message always holds a special place in my heart.
After church I finished the hat I started yesterday, here is the front view
And here is a side view.
I made another hat today too but I'll show that tomorrow. I also learned how to make an ICORD today so I can finally finish those mini felted bags I started in October, LOL. Hopefully pictures of those felted will follow tomorrow as well.
Looks like I will be snowed in tomorrow as well. I am sure my husband will be taking my car again. Here is a picture from our deck out back...
Well it's been a long day and I am getting tired. I think I'll hit the hay and start again tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States