Well I tried to spruce up Adam's picture today. But I can't seem to get the picture bigger without distorting it. Bummer... The red words say Merry Christmas on the top, and Love Adam 2008 on the bottom.
It's funny at Sears they showed sample photos and the kids were wearing Santa hats, I was disappointed that they didn't suggest it for Adam, especially since his outfit was so plain. Oh well it is what it is, right?
Friday in the mail I received not ONE but TWO packages. Neither were I expecting so it was a GREAT mail day for me. This is what I got.
260yards of handspun Merino made by Leah and Lindy, Lindy is the wheel, Leah is the spinner.
I am sure my camera doesn't do it justice, but it's beautiful. Thank you Leah, I LOVE it.
Next came a pair of socks made for me by my friend and most days my sanity Shelly. She planned on making me these socks when I began my journey to lose the weight to qualify for the surgery. She dyed these socks in the prettiest PINK I have ever seen and beautiful silver beads on them too. I had forgotten they were coming, and I was on the phone with Shelly when I got the mail so she got to hear my excitement. Thank you Shelly.
Isn't that just a graceful pose? Actually I wonder if I could have posed like this 100 pounds ago? Probably not. Just imagine what I will be posing like when another 100 pounds are gone.
I did a little better on my eating and drinking today. I managed to get in my protein drink before church that takes care of 55 of the 60 grams of protein. Lunch time I had 1 cup of tomato soup made with milk. It stayed down, that was even better.
Now for two days now I have been trying to eat some meatloaf. Both nights I was sick. Yucky sick. But I was determined to try again tonight. Now I have no problem with hamburger when it's in chili so I decided to break it up into small pieces and add it to the left over cup of tomato soup. It worked, I ate it and not even a gag. I guess in order to eat the ground beef I need it in a sauce of some type. I also had the rest of the jello I made the other day. I think I've had 6 glasses of water too and I am still drinking even now. So for me today was a HUGE success.
Now tomorrow is supposed to be warmer so I think I might actually venture out for a swim. I am going to see how close I can get to a mile after not swimming for over a month.
That said, I will sign off for now
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States