Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff

I finally felted those bags I started back in the late summer. They came out so cute.



Hard to tell but this scarf is really a lime green color. It's just red heart yarn but I like how the pattern worked out.



I made this heart scarf last year,  but it was too flimsy for me, so I decided to fix it but crocheting an  outline edge around it. I like it much better now.



This is a hat/scarf one piece set I just winged. I didn't have a pattern for it, nor did I write down what I did. I think it looks OK, what do you think?



And lastly I made another snowman hat and scarf set. The scarf is my own pattern, the hat belobgs to Michelle at Insanknity... I did change the hat just a tad... I decided NOT to use the buttons for the ees and mouth so instead I crocheted a circle and sewed them on for eyes and then after I made the nose I decided a mouth wasn't needed after all. This time I actually made the nose with the Icord method Michelle said to use, since I had recently made my first Icord handle days before. I am a PRO now, lol.

OK that's all from me today. I need to get Adam ready for bed. We have a long and busy day ahead of us tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams everyone

AK

8 comments:

sailorcross said...

Everything looks beautiful!! I love those little felt bags!!

I was going to make a snowman scarf for a little friend this year, but ran out of time.

I'm definitely going to be pacing myself more this year--no more starting Christmas projects in November!!

Hope you're feeling better today--remember to drink liquids even if you're having trouble with some solids. I don't want you getting dehydrated!!

Beth

Jane said...

The little bags are adorable - great job with the felting! See, it wasn't so hard. I love the lacy scarf - can't tell if it is knit or crochet from the picture - do you have a pattern for that? I think your hat with attached scarf is a brilliant idea! And love the snowman scarf and hat. I should start making them for my little nephews for next year! Thanks for sharing your FOs - wish I had some to share. LOL

Kenyetta said...

Everything is so nice! Love the bags and heart scarf!

magnoliasntea said...

Cute, cute purses! I love the snowman hat, too! The blue hat is adorable and will be much warmer with the scarf attached.

Unknown said...

The snowman is soooo cute. I may have to make one for my little guy. The things they have to put up with, LOL.
I like your purses too. Heck, all of your stuff looks good. Way to go!

Turtle said...

nice projects! hope your holiday went well!

Anonymous said...

Love all the finished projects! I have a FINISHING plan for my many WIPs in the closet that have been 'on hold'.. ;-) Glad to hear you're doing well.. I hope to be blogging more and reading my blogging friends... more in the new year! :-) Hugs,

smariek said...

Cute projects! I love the felted bag. And of course the snowman set is too cute.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me