I do have some finished projects but I just wasn't up to taking the pictures today. I will try tomorrow.
Adam is coming tomorrow, that should lift my mood a little.
Wasn't able to eat anything today except a yogurt for breakfast. I think my stomach is a little stressed with everything going on. Hopefully tomorrow things will go better food wise anyway.
I am planning on running the CONTEST starting January 1st. It will be a nice distraction for me. Not sure if I will do weekly prizes again or bi weekly or monthly... hopefully I can make up my mind before the 1st, LOL
I tried to read a little today, but my mind kept wandering.
Sorry I am not very talkitive or interesting today, Just don't have it in me. I think I'll go read my Bible and go to bed early. Things start fresh in the morning, right?
Good night friends... Sweet Dreams
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States