Saturday, December 13, 2008
It was a crazy morning... we had the photo appointment for 11am. We picked up Adam at 10:30am and we still had to but a Christmas outfit. Yeah my sister is always running late, LOL.
We got to Sears at 10:50, walked into the Childrens clothes dept (thank You Lord) and quickly found the black pants and a red turtle neck... price... pants 4.99, shirt 6.99. Can't beat that. Thank You LORD again.
Made it to the portrait studio with 1 minutes to spare and we were brought right in. They got 14 photos of Adam, these are just a sample. He has not had his picture taken professionally since he was 6 months old.
Afterward we stopped at McDonald's and got all the kids chicken, fries and sodas for lunch. I tried their broccoli and cheese soup. It was pretty good and I was able to eat more then half of it without getting sick. That was a relief.
Tomorrow I will show some of the other pictures taken of all three kids. And Hannah the model too. She said she could have stayed there all day having her picture taken, LOL.
Adam and I are going to bed now. Tomorrow is another day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States