Well that picture was sent to me in an email... it's not actually from our yard. But it could be. We have enough snow to make several snowmen. In fact if I can find some boots I might just go out there tomorrow and make one. It's been many many years since I tried. I was hoping to make one with Adam but he is sick and won't be coming. If I do make one I will for sure take a picture of it. I am a little jealous of the deer though, I'd love to eat a raw carrot. OK Shelly stop feeling grosed out over that. Carrots are GOOD I tell you...GOOD.
I made up a new pattern today. I needed something to hold these votive candles so I crocheted these votive holders. I wonder what I should call them... Votive Cozies??? They were pretty easy to make and I will put the free pattern on Ravelry as soon as I can decide on what to call them. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I was snowed in all day today so I cleaned up the house. Cleaned up the bags of yarn I had all over the place, then I did laundry, paid bills and wrapped some Christmas gifts. I also got a few packages ready to mail tomorrow as well. All in all I felt I had a productive day.
Food wise it was also a good day. I had FF Cottage cheese w/pineapple for breakfast 1/2 a cup and it stayed down. I forgot to eat lunch I was so busy cleaning, but for dinner I had 1/2 cup of chili and a SF Jello snack cup. This time the chili stayed down so I was very happy. So one whole day and no sick moments. Life is good.
My husband and kids all made it to work and home safely in the winter weather, that makes me happy. But we are in for another storm on top of this one Sunday... so everyone seems cranky. I am living in a house with 3 cranky men. God help me, please.
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. My sister is taking her to see Disney On Ice. I didn't have the money to go or I would have gone too.
Hopefully the roads clear up by morning so I can go out and get a pair of boots and some gift bags for some presents I have made.
If not I guess I will KNIT away and maybe have a chance at finishing the Christmas knitting I have decided I MUST do.
Hope everyone was safe today and hopefully in bed already. That's where I am heading. See you tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Wednesday- Waving Goodbye to 2008
- Tuesday- Turn on the HEAT
- Monday- My Closet Explained, LOL
- Sunday- Swaps, Sweets and Sweat
- Saturday- Some Pictures of Finished Stuff
- Friday- Waving Hello to My Friends
- Thursday- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wednesday- Merry Christmas Eve, 20th Year Annivers...
- Tuesday- Is It World War Three Already?
- Monday- Where I Live, Where I Worship
- Sunday- Snowy but Special
- Saturday- Something for Everyone
- Friday- Frosty the Snowman meets Rudolph
- Thursday- Thank You, Thank You
- Wednesday- What else could happen?
- Tuesday- Doesn't it figure.
- Monday- Dora and Boots are in the house
- Sunday- Sweet Surprises and Santa too
- Saturday- Someone Went to Sears
- Friday- Freezing Frenzy, But Fantastic Foto's
- Thursday- I Couldn't Help Myself...
- Wednesday- Well I've Gone and Done It Now
- Tuesday- Take My Blood Please
- Monday- Man That's HUGE
- Sunday- Here Comes Santa Clause...
- Saturday- So here's how it goes...
- Friday- Fiddlesticks and Fudge
- Wednesday- Just Lock Me UP, I'd be better off
- Tuesday- I woke up OLD today
- Monday- Maybe I should have stayed in bed
- ▼ December (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States