The end of the contest is here. I will announce the final winner a little further down... no fair skipping and reading that first. You MUST read the blog in order, LOL. I am watching you, I will know. Hey you... get back up here. LOL
So last night my son and I went to the Pastors house for a church gathering. We had desserts and sat outside by the fire. It was a great night. We were there until after Midnight. My husband, who has decided he doesn't want to go to church anymore, went to his brothers camp. He might have had a good time, but on his drive home, not so good. As the picture shows below, he got two, yes TWO traffic violations driving home. I tell you it can cost you when you disobey God, and with his disobedience we are really gonna have to PAY now when it comes to insurance, work time lost because he has to appear in court, gas to drive the 50 miles to the town he got the ticket in, the fines, yeah you get the picture.
That's the Mourning part of my post. You know he didn't even tell me until maybe an hour ago. Men!!!
Now for the Morning part... here is the sock kit I received last week. I saw the socks on Ravelry and LOVED them, I had to have the pattern. I saw that they were from this monthly sock group, there is a Yahoo group and an online website too. I prayed about it for a few days and finally felt the release and joined. The socks are called Margaritaville and this is the picture I saw on Ravelry. Now what remains to be seen is if I have the skills to knit them up.
The sock kit comes with the yarn for the socks and the pattern. I will get a new pattern and new yarn every other month. I am determined to master these socks. LOL
Here is a close up of the yarn. Isn't it beautiful?
Ok I guess I have stalled long enough and it's time to reveal the winner of the final week of my contest. First here are some balloons for the winner.
I wish I could give you all something. You are all winners in my eyes, and having you come visit my blog and read my thoughts and leave comments of encouragement mean more then I can ever say.
Here are some numbers from this marathon contest.
I had 5233 views to my blog over the 9 weeks
That is an average of 581 visits per week or 83 per day
There was a total of 875 comments made
Which averages 97 comments per week and about 14 comments per day
The week receiving the most comments was Week 5 with 112 comments
Aren't you glad to know all those details? LOL.
And thanks to my trusty Random Number Generator the winner was the person who made the 32nd comment. This was on Tuesday, try a new stitch day. And the winner is..........................
CONGRATULATIONS you just won your choice of a small project bag sewn by Bea and carried in her ETSY shop.
I do believe she is adding some new bags she has been working on over the holiday so you might want to wait a day or two if you don't already have one you like in the store. When you have picked out the bag of choice, send her a Convo through ETSY or Ravelry and tell her you are the contest winner. She will be watching for you as I will tell her today as well. As a back up please email me as well on AOL or Ravelry both are gimpykatk. Thanks and congratulations again.
Now if you did not win this time around, no worries. Another contest will start again on October 1st. And then I am considering another marathon contest for December and January, last year I skipped December due to holiday stuff. I have not decided on this issue yet. In fact I have several things I am considering for upcoming contests and will most likely have a few polls throughout this month, so please come back so you can vote, OK?
Well it's 11am and I haven't even had breakfast yet and I am hungry. So I am outta here for now.
It's Labor Day, so let's take it easy. No Laboring, OK?
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States