Well today I got the clearance from the Psychiatrist for the surgery. I've been meaning to post the yucky stairs I have to climb to get into her office. They are concrete and very tall steps too.
My appointment was at 10am this morning, but I totally forgot about this appointment. She called me at 10:20 and I said I'd be right there. I was going to be cutting it close because I had therapy at the Y at Noon and a dentist appointment at 3:30, so I couldn't stay at the Y later to make up the time. I somehow managed to get dressed into my car and to her office across the river in 10 minutes. NO I didn't speed either. I had the session with her and was off to the Y getting in the pool at 11:45. Not enough time to do my full mile swim, but I got in 1/2 mile so I was happy.
When I got home there was a package waiting in the mailbox. I ordered some new sock yarn. Why? I really don't know. I am not really knitting any socks right now, I do have a pair, well one of them, on the needles now but haven't touched them in weeks.
I saw this Ravelry group Sock Yarn Cinema mentioned on a blog and I was drawn to it, from there I ended up on this ETSY store and that's where I spotted this yarn. Need I really say more?
This bone colored yarn is called Freckles... It's a tweed sock yarn. I love the flakes of colors in it. Can't wait to find the perfect pattern for it. It looks like a mess because I decided I wanted to roll it into a ball, I am afraid I might have made more work ten I want to handle. I don;t have a swift or anyone to help me unwind a hank. So I see lot's of hours de-knotting and winding this up.
Now this yarn is the firs tone that caught my attention. Of course because it's pink. Bet you didn't know I loved PINK did ya? This is called Pink Panther squishy Superwash sock yarn. It is squishy and soft. I WILL not unwind this one unless I have help, lol.
I think when she dyes her yarn she also has a scent in there cause they smell wonderful too, maybe like lilacs. Ummmm
Update on my pending surgery... tomorrow I see the DR. I am hoping to have met the minimum goal and will leave there with a date scheduled, hopefully the date will be November 5th. As of this morning on my scale I was there.
Tomorrow when I blog I hope it will be GOOD news.
Oh and the cashews remain unopened and uneaten. Think I should offer them as one of the prizes next month when the contest starts again??? LOL
OK It was a super long day and I am headed to bed. I haven't really even blog hopped today, hopefully tomorrow night I can get caught up on you all.
Good night, sweet dreams.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States